We refinish Brown Jordan, Winston, Woodard, Tropitone, and any other fine quality patio furniture. Owners and property managers of Hotels, Condominiums, Country Clubs, and Resorts are discovering that repairing their outdoor furniture is an affordable alternative to replacement.
After several years of use, painted finishes and straps on pool furniture can fade and discolor. Pool chemicals, sun and heat, acid rain, tree sap and general weather damage can leave furniture looking old and worn. Often-times the frames on quality models can last for many years of extended wear.
It can be expensive, if not impossible to find the same quality for an affordable price. Refurbishing commercial patio furniture is a viable option and our expert refurbishing techniques and state-of-the-art equipment will bring worn pool furniture back to life.
The Southern Company is one of the only outdoor furniture repair companies in the country that offers options to commercial property owners and managers:
- Restrapping if the paint job and frame is still in good shape, there’s no need to pay for a full restoration or to buy a new set. If new straps are all that is needed, that’s all we replace.
- Full Restoration if the frame is in good shape, but the paint has faded or minor repairs are needed we will complete a full restoration.
- Frame inspection, repair, and refinishing
- Strap removal
- Final refinishing and curing
- Strap Replacement
- Replacement if the furniture is beyond repair, we offer several different lines of contract patio and pool furniture. All of our new frames are built to last for generations.
All repairs are completed at our 44,000 square foot warehouse located in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. Our staff of full time experts has more than 75 years of combined professional experience in repairing outdoor furniture.
We service the Mid-Atlantic area with a pick-up and delivery service that includes CT, NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, DC, and VA.
Contact us today for a free estimate: 1-800-622-1901