Appreciate the summer temperatures while you still can – host a backyard summer party for all of your friends and family to enjoy. There are many simple and affordable ways you can transform your backyard into the ultimate haven for hosting parties.
- Add plants. Regardless of how your backyard is landscaped, a little TLC couldn’thurt. Adorn your property with potted or hanging plants in varying sizes and color to spruce it up a bit.
- Shine up your walkway. After harsh weather, your walkway or driveway may look a little worse for wear. When you’re having guests over, and you want to make sure your property looks its best, try weeding the paths or repairing spots that are worn down or cracked.
- Illuminate your path. Spice up your summer party after the sun goes down. Install solar or battery operated lights for an energy-efficient lighting solution. Another alternative is to hang strands of lights along walkways to guide guests’ paths.
- Mood lighting is a perfect way to light your backyard with a combination of large and small candles.
- Mason jar candles are functional, safe, and creative; simply drop a votive candle into the jar by itself or along with marbles, sand, shells, etc.
- Spruce up your patio furniture. Good patio furniture can last for years. However,even the best quality furniture can require a repair from time to time. Patio chair sling replacement is a great way to breathe new life into your furniture without having to spend an arm and a leg. Your patio furniture will look so great with patio chair sling replacement that your party guests will think it’s new for the season.
- Repair your deck. Remove all forms of decaying wood and check to see if any railings are loose. After these repairs are made, give it a fresh look by cleaning and re-staining it.
- Clean that patio! If you have a patio with signs of mold or mildew, have it power washed.
- Fire up your grill. Make sure it’s clean and has the proper amount of propane ready to get cooking.
- Set up a backyard bar. Don’t forget the drinks! Set up a backyard bar so guests don’t have to keep going into the house – drinks are more accessible this way. Set up drinks, mixes, cups, and bottle openers in one spot for everyone to easily use.
After you finish all of these tips, your backyard should be ready! Now what are you waiting for? Send out those invites and start planning the party of the summer.